I thought it would be helpful to create a page with all the stuff that’s helped me exponentially grow my business over the years and these are products and tools that I personally endorse so that you can cut short that learning curve.
Domains & Hosting
- Namecheap: This is where I pick up all my domain names. They’ve got a free one-year WHOIS guard protection.
- Bluehost:Excellent hosting solution. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site.
- WPX Hosting: The fastest hosting server for wordpress on the planet. Period.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- GetResponse: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list and newsletter.
- Collect Chat:This is a super awesome chatbot which you can use on your website to engage with your visitors and convert them into customers.
- ManyChat: This is my favourite Facebook Messenger Chatbot. I’ve got a lot of customers using this tool. Go to comand type “zoom” to see this in action.
Blogging & SEO
- WordPress:The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- Grammarly: The simplest tool for checking spellings, puntuation & grammar.
Landing Pages & Lead Generation
- ClickFunnels: the Ultimate Funnel Building System
- LeadPages: Easily build code-free websites, high-converting landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond.
- Instapage:The #1 most user-friendly landing page creator online.
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- Instamojo: Want to start selling products online in India? This my favourite payment processor.
- Clickbank: Another digital products retailer. Probably the most popular. Decently priced, but comes with an amazing affiliate program for your products.
- com: Paypal is just ok for selling your own products through them, but you’ll need an account anyways to configure with and accept payments from the above shopping carts.
e-Learning & Video Marketing
- Teachable: This is a fantastic platform for you to sell your own courses online.
- Wistia: Killer Video Hosting System! Love it.
- Longtail Pro: The number one tool for keyword research available, hands down.
- Google Adwords Tool: A tool to help you decide what keywords to use for your Adwords campaigns. You can also check to see the popularity of certain keywords and the competition for ads for those keywords as well.
Images & Photos
- net: I also use this website to get free images for my blog posts. Just like Flickr, there are some rules which you need to read before you can use those images.
- Canva : Canva makes design and video editing amazingly simple (and fun)! Create stunning logo & poster designs with your photos and videos
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.